What can I do to Help You?
As a certified and licensed massage therapist:
· I will craft a session tailored to your needs.
· I have abundant experience working in the field (over 10 years).
· I have a detailed understanding of anatomy and physiology that guides my intuitive touch.
· I strive to find the source of your pain and treat it effectively.
· Every session I give has the goal of bringing you relief.
Massage is a Great Tool for Healing!
Just take a look at some of the wonderful benefits a great massage can give you:
· Increase joint flexibility and improve range of motion.
· Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
· Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue, postsurgery adhesions and stretch marks.
· Help athletes of any level prepare and recover from strenuous workouts.
· Reduce spasms, cramping and swelling.
· Lessen depression and anxiety.
· Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation and enhancing immunity.
· Release endorphins—amino acids that work as the body’s natural painkiller – and reduce the need for pain medication.
· Relieve headache and migraine pain.
· Create body self-awareness.
What kinds of conditions can massage help?
With massage, I can effectively help relieve pain and promote healing for:
· Bells Palsy
· Carpal Tunnel
· Frozen Shoulder
· Plantar Fasciitis
· Repetitive Strain Injury (RSI)
· Rotator Cuff Injuries
· Sacroiliac (SI) Joint Inflammation
· Sprained Ligaments
· Tennis and Golfer’s Elbow
· Headaches and migraines
· Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
· TMJ (Temporal Mandibular Joint) Issues
Stacey Cook is a licensed and certified massage therapist working in Santa Clara County: Cupertino, East Palo Alto, Los Altos, Los Altos Hills, Los Gatos, Monte Vista, Mountain View, New Almaden, Atherton, Palo Alto, Santa Clara, Saratoga, Stanford and Sunnyvale.